3/F, The Hive, 33-35 Hillier Street, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Classes and examinations will be cancelled with the following conditions:
– Black Rainstorm Warning actives 2 hours before the classes and examinations
– Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No.8 or above is in force after 4:00pm for evening courses and examinations
– Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No.8 or above is in force after 6:00am for morning courses and examinations
– When Hong Kong Observatory announces that the Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or above is likely to be issued within 2 hours of the classes and examinations starting
Please contact Course Coordinator at +852 62635025 if you have any questions.
Due to restrictions surrounding COVID-19, WSET is currently experiencing delays in processing examinations and distributing results. We apologise to any student who has to wait longer than expected to receive their results.
The following information outlines the current expected waiting period for your results. If the time period below has passed and you have still not received your results, please contact Course Coordinator on [email protected]
Level 1 and Level 2 qualifications
- Results will be issued 6-8 weeks from the date you sat your examination
Level 3 qualifications
- Results will be issued up to 12 weeks from the date you sat your examination