WHAT WILL I LEARN?
In this German Pinot Paradise GG masterclass, senior wine educator Corinne Mui will introduce 8 Grosses Gewächs wines from some of the important producers or wine makers, showcase how different regions’ terroir affect choice of grape varieties, and how they are made into top quality wines with unique style and characters. The course will cover:
- Geography, climate and soil of different German regions
- VDP and Grosses Gewächs
- Introduction to Pinot Trio – Pinot Noir, Pinot Gris and Pinot Blanc
- Other grape varieties of Grosses Gewächs
- Wine characteristics of the different grape varieties
You’ll able to taste 8 premium red and white Grosses Gewächs wines of Germany.
2 tutorial hours
Courses are conducted in Cantonese or English. Course materials are in English.
No examination in this workshop
- 17 years + experience in wine education and we are well connected with the wine & sake industry
- Our educators are knowledgeable, passionate, engaging and sharing a commitment to delivery courses and tastings to the highest educational standards
- All our courses and tastings are delivered with utmost professionalism filled with fun
- We will provide extra support for your learning in-class and between classes
- Incredible wine and sake selection. All wines and sakes are specially chosen to showcase the best examples for educational requirements. We will make sure every wine and sake we select has a story to tell
- Great networking among students. Many of our students form life long bonds with one another to share a mutual passion
- Fun and exclusive wine & sake study trips
梅康妮 Corinne Mui – Chief Educator
DipWSET, 酒サムライ (Sake Samurai), M.Com, B.Com
– WSET Certified Wine & Sake Educator and Assessor
– WSET Educator Training Programme Assessor
– VDP Ambassador
– Greek Wine Ambassador – Asia
Certified Educator of:
– Sud de France Master Level Programme
– Rhone Valley Wines
– Bordeaux Wine School
– German Wine Academy
– Australian Wine Discovered
– Barossa Wine School
– Wines of Chile Academy
– New Zealand Certification Programme
– Wines from Spain Academy
– Rioja Wine Academy
– Academy of Wines of South Africa
– Sake Sommelier Association
Green Room, 3/F, The Hive, 33-35 Hillier Street, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
There are no entry requirements for this qualification. You must be aged 18 or above.
There are no reviews yet.