WHAT WILL I LEARN?
The course will cover:
- The basic principles of spirit production
- The main types and styles of spirits
- How to serve spirits
- Factors affecting the flavour of spirits
- How to describe spirits using the WSET Level 1 Systematic Approach to Tasting Spirits® (SAT)
You’ll be able to taste 8 Spirits during the course by using a globally recognised approach to identify the key styles of Spirits.
Successful candidates will be able to list the principal spirits categories, state their defining characteristics, and know the key principles involved in creating a balanced cocktail. They will consequently be able to answer customer queries and provide recommendations for spirits service.
- 17 years + experience in wine education and we are well connected with the wine & sake industry
- Our educators are knowledgeable, passionate, engaging and sharing a commitment to delivery courses and tastings to the highest educational standards
- All our courses and tastings are delivered with utmost professionalism filled with fun
- We will provide extra support for your learning in-class and between classes
- Incredible wine and sake selection. All wines and sakes are specially chosen to showcase the best examples for educational requirements. We will make sure every wine and sake we select has a story to tell
- Great networking among students. Many of our students form life long bonds with one another to share a mutual passion
- Fun and exclusive wine & sake study trips
Green Room, 3/F, The Hive, 33-35 Hillier Street, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
6 tutorial hours
Duration: 45 minutes
Format: 30 multiple-choice questions
Passing grade: 70%
There are no entry requirements for this qualification. You must be aged 18 or above.
|10:00am-5:30pm||Cantonese||HKD 2,380||Jun 17 (Sat), 4:45pm-5:30pm||Enrol
There are no reviews yet.